Sunday 26 July 2015

Sunday Tunes 3 - The Best of One Direction



We all know that the best band in the world is One Direction. If you disagree, you are wrong. Today is a very special day for me and for mankind, I am at the One Direction show in Minneapolis. So freakin exciting, right?! Yes you are.

So, to honor this day the playlist this week features (in my opinion) the best songs that One Direction has gifted to the universe.

  1. Alive - One Direction // Midnight Memories
  2. Ready to Run - One Direction // Four
  3. Stockholm Syndrome - One Direction // Four
  4. Moments - One Direction // Up All Night 
  5. Rock Me - One Direction // Take Me Home
  6. Live While We're Young - One Direction // Take Me Home
  7. You & I - One Direction // Midnight Memories
  8. One Way or Another (Teenage Kicks) - One Direction // One Way or Another - Single
  9. Same Mistakes - One Direction // Up All Night
  10. Happily - One Direction // Midnight Memories
  11. Diana - One Direction  // Midnight Memories
  12. ***Bonus Track: Torn (X Factor Cover) - One Direction
Give this playlist a listen below (have tissues ready in case the harmonies in You & I give you Zayn feels, I know I need them)


Did I miss any anthems? Let me know in a comment below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment