Monday 6 July 2015

15 Facts About Me

Hi! Welcome to my blog! First post is a lot of pressure and you don't want to jump right in with real blog things but you also want to get out of this what do you do phase so I figure I'll tell you 15 facts about me so that we can skip the "acquaintances" bs because honestly what does that even mean.

  1. I am notorious show quitter. If I start a show and tell you that it's my favorite show EVER chances are I won't even make it to the second season.
  2. Along the same line, I have only watched a few shows from start to finish (or start to what's currently aired, we'll see how well I do in the long run) and those shows are: Veronica Mars, Game of Thrones, Teen Wolf, Once Upon a Time, Reign, iZombie (one season doesn't really count though) and Friends. That may seem like a lot but the list of shows I started and forgot about is too long to even list.

  3. My favorite movie ever is Jurassic Park, but honestly Jurassic World is pretty close to the top.
  4. Josh Hutcherson has been my #1 bae since Zathura, sorry ladies and gents I don't care what you say he is mine I called dibs first.
  5. I've been pretty set with what I wanted to do with my life since I was a sophomore in high school (my mom thinks she knew even before then)
  6. My mom is honestly the coolest person you'll ever meet. I aspire to be that cool of a mom.
  7. I'm a pretty hardcore insomniac and have been since 6th grade.
  8. My favorite semi fast food restaurant used to be Qdoba but recently I've been going to Chipotle more often and I feel like I'm cheating on a boyfriend but I'm sorry Chipotle has a superior burrito bowl.
  9. I'm weirdly obsessed with skin care products which is great because, like everything else in my life, I'm obsessed for like 5 days and then completely forget all about it for two weeks until I see something at target that claims clear skin in 5 minutes, buy it, am obsessed for 5 days, forget about it, go back to target, you get the idea.
  10. I can not get out of bed without a cup of coffee. Blame number 7.
  11. I studied abroad in London in the Spring of 2015 and I'll probably reference it at least once in every post because I'm so ~~CuLtUrEd~~
  12. I recently downloaded ToonTown (you know that Disney Channel game you used to play and then beg your parents for money because it was only free if you stay in one area and honestly who wants that) and it's my guilty pleasure I pay it way more than any adult ever should
  13. My favorite colors are teal and sunset orange *heart eyes emoji*
  14. I hope to one day move back to London
  15. I can't wait to graduate college and live in a cute apartment and decorate it how I want and not be in college anymore. 
Well folks, that's it! 15 facts about me! I hope it was informative and now we can definitely say that we are friends, not acquaintances. I look forward to seeing you soon! Maybe you can come over and help me finish some more TV shows, I'll provide pizza. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment