Sunday 19 July 2015

Sunday Tunes 2 - A Playlist to Satisfy Your Wanderlust

As someone who got back from Europe not too long ago I'm definitely itching to travel some more. Unfortunately, I have to get back to real life and wont be able to travel much any time soon. Until I have the means, I made this playlist in an attempt to satisfy my wanderlust, I'm not sure if it worked or made it worse. Either way, I hope you enjoy!


  1. Budapest - George Ezra
  2. Hello, Brooklyn - All Time Low
  3. Vegas Skies - The Cab
  4. Mexico - Hedley
  5. No Faith in Brooklyn - Hoodie Allen
  6. Jersey - Mayday Parade
  7. Birthday in Los Angeles - The Maine
  8. Harlem - New Politics
  9. Hello Seattle - Owl City
  10. Tenerife Sea - Ed Sheeran
  11. Vegas Lights - Panic! at the Disco 
  12. **Bonus Track: Welcome to New York - Taylor Swift (I didn't add it because her music isn't on Spotify)
Go ahead and give it a listen:


Did I miss any? Comment below with suggestions! I hope you have a great week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment