Sunday 12 July 2015

Sunday Tunes 1 - A Playlist for Moving Up/Moving On


As someone who just packed up her entire life to move from my parents house into another house close to campus I know a little bit about how shitty moving can be, but at the same time it's also exciting to open up a new chapter in your life and explore new opportunities. As I was making this playlist I realized that this didn't just apply to physically moving but also emotionally, whether from a significant other or any toxic person in your life. If you are going through a similar situation I hope this helps you out:
  1. Dismantle. Repair. - Anberlin 
  2. Reckless - You Me at Six
  3. You Need Me, I Don't Need You - Ed Sheeran
  4. These Streets - Bastille
  5. 50 Ways to Say Goodbye - Train
  6. Ready to Go (Get Me Out of My Mind) - Panic! at the Disco
  7. Guts - All Time Low
  8. Ready to Run - One Direction
  9. The Great Escape - Boys Like Girls
  10. Miss Missing You - Fall Out Boy
  11. Runaways - All Time Low
Give it a listen right here & now thanks to Spotify:




Let me know what you think, would you add anything? Comment below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment